"WE THE PEOPLE", must unite and transform our country into a place where everyone has the opportunity to not only succeed but to thrive!
To accomplish this task will not be easy, it will require a fight. It will require a fight against the ultra-wealthy as well as those whom "WE" put into office to represent us. The fight begins with term limits, we need them, and we need them now! Term limits must be across the board,
the Senate, the House of Representatives, and Department of Justice. There should never be a lifetime appointment! There is too great a chance for corruption and misuse of authority and funds, in addition to power mongering the longer anyone stays in office.
Just as important as avoiding corruption, we need to ensure our country keeps pace with the population and the changing environment. We need new and fresh ideas, we need educated young people to keep us moving forward! We further need to establish better communication between government and the American people. Today's leaders are totally out of touch with what America needs and wants. They focus on staying in power by whatever means they see as effective; the truth no longer matters! That needs to end!!! Together we can end it!
We need to restore Sanity!
U N I T E to S A V E A M E R I C A
THE BASIC FOUR, is the core that will give all Americans the opportunity to live a comfortable and productive life.
Food programs that will ensure everyone has healthy food to sustain them.
Housing programs that will utilize our resources so that everyone has a place to live.
True National Healthcare that really is affordable and stays affordable. No one should ever have to choose between buying food, paying rent or mortgage , or going to the doctor or buying medication.
Education for all, and we do mean all!
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
The strategy of the Middle Ground Party is to aggressively address what we see as the critical issues affecting American happiness. To do this, however, we must first modify the current political system and restructure Congress.
I. Government Restructure - To stop greed and power mongering
- - - Term Limits, Senate, House of Representatives, Justices
- - - Salaries, Pensions, Benefits to be more in line with the average American worker
- - - Monitored Transparency
II. The Basic Four - To make what everyone needs, available
- - - National Food Assistance Program
- - - National Housing Assistance Program
- - - National Healthcare Program
- - - National Education Program
III. Jobs and Business - To keep America prosperous
- - - Infrastructure Rebuild
- - - Phase out of the H1B Visa Program
- - - Viable Minimum Wage, Equal Work / Equal Pay
- - - Energy, Agriculture, and Manufacturing Initiatives
- - - Entrepreneurship Programs
- - - Challenge the Big Guys
IV. The Financial Plan - More money in everyone's pocket
- - - Personal and Business Tax Restructure
- - - The New Social Security Program
- - - Deficit Elimination
- - - Financial Institution Overhaul
- - - Internal Revenue service, Redefined